Before you answer that question, read the post of guest blogger James Chartrand on the Writer’s Resource Center–“Want to be a Freelance Writer? Get Ready for Business!” James (of Men With Pens fame) describes several skills that a successful freelance writer needs–besides good writing skills: customer service; bookkeeping; marketing; and organizational skills. The crux of his article is that freelancing writing is a business and should be approached as such. If you’re serious about making a career of freelancing writing, then you’ll need to heed James’s advice. Click here to read the entire post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
- Veterans Day 2018 #VeteransDay November 11, 2018
- Reaching for the Stars: Prose Poem? #MondayBlogs #yoga November 5, 2018
- I. WANT. IT. TO. STOP. November 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets