Before you answer that question, read the post of guest blogger James Chartrand on the Writer’s Resource Center–“Want to be a Freelance Writer? Get Ready for Business!” James (of Men With Pens fame) describes several skills that a successful freelance writer needs–besides good writing skills: customer service; bookkeeping; marketing; and organizational skills. The crux of his article is that freelancing writing is a business and should be approached as such. If you’re serious about making a career of freelancing writing, then you’ll need to heed James’s advice. Click here to read the entire post.
Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day for Jill Weatherholt’s New Novel! July 17, 2018
- The Luck of Friday the 13th #MondayBlogs #neverstopbelievinginyourself July 16, 2018
- A Dynamic Duo of Authors: The Contract by John W. Howell & Gwen M. Plano is now available! June 19, 2018
- Reflections on Suicide #BeThe1To #SuicideAwareness June 9, 2018
- Living in the Moment: Softshell turtle #mondaymorningzen #MondayBlogs #softshellturtle June 4, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets