Before you answer that question, read the post of guest blogger James Chartrand on the Writer’s Resource Center–“Want to be a Freelance Writer? Get Ready for Business!” James (of Men With Pens fame) describes several skills that a successful freelance writer needs–besides good writing skills: customer service; bookkeeping; marketing; and organizational skills. The crux of his article is that freelancing writing is a business and should be approached as such. If you’re serious about making a career of freelancing writing, then you’ll need to heed James’s advice. Click here to read the entire post.
Most Recent Stuff
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
- Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order is Now Available on Amazon! June 6, 2017
- Living in the Moment and Beyond #Inspirational #MondayBlogs June 5, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets