Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Casper, WY #MondayBlogs #Wyoming September 18, 2017
- One of my favorite novels: Town Father by Kevin Brennan. September 14, 2017
- Update: On Hold Yet Again #HurricaneIrma #TGIF September 11, 2017
- On the Road: Joan Osborne and “Work on Me” September 6, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Carhenge and Clouds #MondayBlogs #Carhenge #clouds September 4, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets
Tag Archives: busymindthinking
I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she … Continue reading
Just because it’s been awhile since I’ve posted any photos for my friend Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. The blossoms are now gone, but this post helps me relive their beauty, a beauty that reminds me of Belinda.
Nothing I can say will ever match what Belinda says in this post on http://www.busymindthinking.com. So just read.
For Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. Some time ago she asked her followers to post pictures of where they live. Yesterday I finally remembered to take my phone with me when I took a break from work and went for a walk. … Continue reading
I saw this rainbow today and thought of Belinda … For http://www.busymindthinking.com. Now that I think of it … Here’s another photo she might enjoy: the evening sky from a nearby parking lot.