Most Recent Stuff
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
- The Disappointed Housewife is LIVE! January 15, 2018
- Coming soon! January 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets
Tag Archives: busymindthinking
I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she … Continue reading
Just because it’s been awhile since I’ve posted any photos for my friend Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. The blossoms are now gone, but this post helps me relive their beauty, a beauty that reminds me of Belinda.
Nothing I can say will ever match what Belinda says in this post on http://www.busymindthinking.com. So just read.
For Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. Some time ago she asked her followers to post pictures of where they live. Yesterday I finally remembered to take my phone with me when I took a break from work and went for a walk. … Continue reading
I saw this rainbow today and thought of Belinda … For http://www.busymindthinking.com. Now that I think of it … Here’s another photo she might enjoy: the evening sky from a nearby parking lot.