Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What do I write about?Award Blogging Blogs on blogs Book Promotion Book Review Books Camp NaNoWriMo Cats Community Storyboard Ebooks editing Essay writing Fiction General Inspiration Interesting Literature Interview National Novel Writing Month Poetry Print on Demand Reading Self-image Self-publishing Social Marketing Top Ten Lists Writers Helping Writers Writing Writing about writing Writing Resources Writing Tips & Tricks
Most Recent Stuff
- An Interview with Luanne Castle #MondayBlogs #poetry #flashnonfiction April 10, 2017
- Explaining Myself Standing on a Soapbox #MondayBlogs #TheResistance April 3, 2017
- Cover Reveal of Kin Types March 15, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday @MomsRising #KeepMarching #ShePersisted March 8, 2017
- Announcing the re-launch of My GRL by John W. Howell March 1, 2017
- A Traditional Kind of Book Review: Bird Light by Elizabeth Cohen #MondayBlogs #bookreview #poetry February 27, 2017
- Where am I? #giveaway February 21, 2017
- Why I hired a beta reader February 9, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Frida Kahlo and Life #MondayBlogs #FridaKahlo January 30, 2017
- #GoodreadsGiveaway for Eating Bull, a Thriller that Explores #Bodyshaming, #FoodAddiction, and #Obesity–Oh, and Is There Some Mischief Afoot? January 16, 2017
Tag Archives: busymindthinking
I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she … Continue reading
Just because it’s been awhile since I’ve posted any photos for my friend Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. The blossoms are now gone, but this post helps me relive their beauty, a beauty that reminds me of Belinda.
Nothing I can say will ever match what Belinda says in this post on http://www.busymindthinking.com. So just read.
For Belinda at http://www.busymindthinking.com. Some time ago she asked her followers to post pictures of where they live. Yesterday I finally remembered to take my phone with me when I took a break from work and went for a walk. … Continue reading
I saw this rainbow today and thought of Belinda … For http://www.busymindthinking.com. Now that I think of it … Here’s another photo she might enjoy: the evening sky from a nearby parking lot.