I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she has taught me that even though I’ve gone through some rough times, I’ve gained more than I lost, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Read her post and see why she inspires so and notice how in both of her photos, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day! New Novel by Jill Weatherholt #NewRelease August 20, 2019
- Three Reasons Why I Can’t Quit My Day Job #cats #don’tquityourdayjob August 18, 2019
- Mi Casa, Su Casa #amwriting #MondayBlogs August 12, 2019
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets