I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she has taught me that even though I’ve gone through some rough times, I’ve gained more than I lost, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Read her post and see why she inspires so and notice how in both of her photos, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views from the Road: Beaches #beaches #PointReyesNationalSeashore #MondayBlogs September 24, 2018
- Views From the Road: Mount Hamilton and the Lick Observatory #Mondayblogs #travel September 17, 2018
- Views from the Road: Devil’s Slide and Mussel Rock September 13, 2018
- Views From the Road: Teaser #Mondayblogs #travel September 10, 2018
- Long Overdue Book Reviews: The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin #MondayBlogs #bookreview September 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets