I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she has taught me that even though I’ve gone through some rough times, I’ve gained more than I lost, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Read her post and see why she inspires so and notice how in both of her photos, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Most Recent Stuff
- the language of trees. March 18, 2019
- Essay Published in Babbel Magazine! #BabbelUSA #ampublished March 11, 2019
- Reblog: LOVING JONI by Jan Priddy and My Own Take on Reframing Myself #Mondayblogs #CNF #memoir February 25, 2019
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets