I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she has taught me that even though I’ve gone through some rough times, I’ve gained more than I lost, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Read her post and see why she inspires so and notice how in both of her photos, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Most Recent Stuff
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets