I can think of no one who inspires me more to embrace life, to find joy when I’m at my lowest, to know that when I can’t change the circumstance, I can still change my perspective. Through her example, she has taught me that even though I’ve gone through some rough times, I’ve gained more than I lost, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Read her post and see why she inspires so and notice how in both of her photos, she is absolutely gorgeous.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
- The Disappointed Housewife is LIVE! January 15, 2018
- Coming soon! January 3, 2018
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets