Belinda’s thoughts about being positive brought tears to my eyes. When I think of all she is going through and yet she has the will and capacity to remain positive. I am humbled by her example. For those of you who do not know about her struggle, here’s a link to a newspaper article about her: http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3901362-tick-bite-changes-cannington-woman-s-life-and-not-for-the-better/. Belinda has Lyme Disease and is fighting for appropriate treatment so she can regain her health. Please pray for her treatment and recovery and be sure to follow her blog. She is the most generous and kindest blogger I have the honor to know.
Most Recent Stuff
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
- Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order is Now Available on Amazon! June 6, 2017
- Living in the Moment and Beyond #Inspirational #MondayBlogs June 5, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets