Belinda’s thoughts about being positive brought tears to my eyes. When I think of all she is going through and yet she has the will and capacity to remain positive. I am humbled by her example. For those of you who do not know about her struggle, here’s a link to a newspaper article about her: http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3901362-tick-bite-changes-cannington-woman-s-life-and-not-for-the-better/. Belinda has Lyme Disease and is fighting for appropriate treatment so she can regain her health. Please pray for her treatment and recovery and be sure to follow her blog. She is the most generous and kindest blogger I have the honor to know.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views from the Road: Beaches #beaches #PointReyesNationalSeashore #MondayBlogs September 24, 2018
- Views From the Road: Mount Hamilton and the Lick Observatory #Mondayblogs #travel September 17, 2018
- Views from the Road: Devil’s Slide and Mussel Rock September 13, 2018
- Views From the Road: Teaser #Mondayblogs #travel September 10, 2018
- Long Overdue Book Reviews: The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin #MondayBlogs #bookreview September 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets