What’s this? Another award for moi? I was dumbstruck to receive two awards in as many days. I have to give a BIG thanks to Lissa at http://thelissachronicles.wordpress.com/. She kindly nominated me for this award, and I am truly honored. I love Lissa’s blog and I love that she’s a Supernatural fan 🙂 Without further ado, let me proceed with the rules for this award:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Since I am new to this award, I’ll answer some of the same questions that Lissa did.
- Favorite color: Pink; but I wear a lot of black and gray and white … go figure.
- Favorite animal: Cat (domestic)
- Favorite number: 3; I have 3 cats and that seems like an ideal number since I’ve cared for as few as one and as many as six at one time.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Earl Grey tea with a touch of milk and a packet of Equal; it’s what gets me going in the morning.
- Favorite alcoholic drink: dirty gin martini; I had my first one ever two years ago in New Orleans and loved it, and so far, New Orleans is the only place where I’ve had dirty gin martinis
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Twitter these days; I have a Facebook account but it’s not as much as fun as it used to be.
- My passion(s): My husband, my cats, my writing, my friends, my knitting
- Prefer getting or giving presents: I prefer giving. I have everything I ever could need or want.
- Favorite city: San Francisco; I only lived there 3 1/2 years, but it feels like home for me whenever I go back.
- Favorite TV show: Supernatural; the boys just get better as they get older 🙂
Drum roll for my 10 nominees:
I notified every one of the nominees. Life is good! Thanks again, Lissa, and thanks to everyone who follows my blog 😉