Check out guest blogger Jeanne Dininni’s post on essay writing over at the Writer’s Resource Center. Her advice should be followed by writers and teachers of writing. Her first two secrets are: “Devise a Plan of Attack,” and “Dig Up Some Background.” Click here to read more.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Sort of #MondayBlogs #TEFL #TESL July 24, 2017
- At Long Last: Book 2 in The Changelings Series by Katie Sullivan! July 12, 2017
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets