Check out guest blogger Jeanne Dininni’s post on essay writing over at the Writer’s Resource Center. Her advice should be followed by writers and teachers of writing. Her first two secrets are: “Devise a Plan of Attack,” and “Dig Up Some Background.” Click here to read more.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets