Blogger Spotlight: Pamela, Poetry and Thanksgiving

This is my first post of the New Year and also my 500th post.  To celebrate, I want to throw the spotlight on a blogger who is finding her poetic voice:  Pamela.

Pamela

Pamela actually has two blogs:  Year ‘Round Thanksgiving Project and Poetry by Pamela.

Pamela’s first blog is a homage to everything she (and, by extension, we) have to be thankful for.  She can have the worst day; yet at the end of that day, she will express thankfulness for something.  It may be as simple as being thankful for good weather, or thankful to have another day with her dad.  Her blog is nothing short of inspirational.

Poetry by Pamela is an inspiration of another sort:  the play of words that make one smile; the making of a song that lifts the spirits.  Visit her blog now to enjoy a poetic play on New Year’s Resolutions.  And while you’re there, be sure to read her other poetry and even leave some comments, some feedback on what you like about her poetry.  Here’s a link to one of my favorites:  Yours, written in the Tanka form.  It is wickedly good 🙂

This entry was posted in Writers Helping Writers and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Blogger Spotlight: Pamela, Poetry and Thanksgiving

1. Aww Marie, this made me tear up. Thank you for your kind words

2. Reblogged this on Year 'Round Thanksgiving Project and commented:
    Marie was very sweet and kind in her words.

3. Reblogged this on Legends of Windemere and commented:
    Spotlight on Pamela who is an excellent blogger and poet.

4. Green Embers says:

Pamela is one of my favorite bloggers 😀

Great spotlight. 😀

5. Thanks for the introduction to Pamela. I’ll certainly check out her blog, as finding something to be thankful for each day is a great way to live a happy and fulfilling life. Congratulations on your 500th post, Marie!

6. Props to Pamela!

Reblogged this on S.K. Nicholls and commented:
    Marie offers a wonderful introduction to a very dear friend, Pamela. Check out her poetry blog.

8. Expat Eye says:

Congrats on the 500th post! Or 502nd – who’s counting? (Clearly not WP) 😉 Happy New Year!

9. Go Pamela!!! I have had the pleasure of following her for quite a while and consider her a friend! I am very much looking forward to checking out her poetry blog. Very nice post, Marie! 🙂