Belinda’s thoughts about being positive brought tears to my eyes. When I think of all she is going through and yet she has the will and capacity to remain positive. I am humbled by her example. For those of you who do not know about her struggle, here’s a link to a newspaper article about her: http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3901362-tick-bite-changes-cannington-woman-s-life-and-not-for-the-better/. Belinda has Lyme Disease and is fighting for appropriate treatment so she can regain her health. Please pray for her treatment and recovery and be sure to follow her blog. She is the most generous and kindest blogger I have the honor to know.
Most Recent Stuff
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets