Belinda’s thoughts about being positive brought tears to my eyes. When I think of all she is going through and yet she has the will and capacity to remain positive. I am humbled by her example. For those of you who do not know about her struggle, here’s a link to a newspaper article about her: http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3901362-tick-bite-changes-cannington-woman-s-life-and-not-for-the-better/. Belinda has Lyme Disease and is fighting for appropriate treatment so she can regain her health. Please pray for her treatment and recovery and be sure to follow her blog. She is the most generous and kindest blogger I have the honor to know.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views From the Road: Back to Nevada Where There’s No Hurricanes #MondayBlogs #Rockcandy October 15, 2018
- Another Unscheduled Interruption #HurricaneMichael October 10, 2018
- Views From the Road: Reno, Nevada #MondayBlogs #travel October 8, 2018
- We’ll Always Have Messenger #MondayBlogs #ILoatheFacebook October 1, 2018
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming … #bookreview #shamelesspromotion September 28, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets