Olivia Stocum’s new novel Dawning has been officially released! For the cost of a mini skinny vanilla latte, purchase your copy at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DYSM6DO or go to Ms. Stocum for more info and THEN to go Amazon 🙂

Olivia Stocum Romance Fiction

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000026_00024]I’ve never liked beating my own drum, but as writers we have no choice. So I will make my own drum roll here as I announce that Dawning (which many of you have heard SOOOOOO much about that you’re either waiting in eager anticipation, or you’re ready to smack me up-side the head) has now gone live.

Scotland, 1599 . . .  He abandoned her. She had failed to be enough for him. The empty space he left behind hollowed out her heart, and she wondered what to do with the rest of her life.

When Ronan leaves the clan to seek his fortune, Triona MacAlastair fears she will never see him again. Four years later, a threat against her life forces her to depend on a mysterious, cloaked rogue known as Blackhawk.

She knows he is capable of protecting her, but what is he hiding? Why does he…

View original post 112 more words

This entry was posted in Book Promotion and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to And Finally the Sun has Dawned over the Horizon (otherwise known as the official release of my novel)

1. Olivia Stocum says:

Thank you! 🙂 I really appreciate it.

2. Patti Hall says:

Congrats!!!!! Thanks for sending me, wrtiteway :>)

Hi, Patti, you know that this is not my book that has been launched? It’s Olivia Stocum’s book. The link to her blog in my post. She’ll appreciate her congratulations (if you haven’t been there already) 🙂

• Patti Hall says:

yes, I knew, but look at my spelling! and I did go to visit her. thanks,
        You better not launch a book without me:>)
        Patti

LOL … no, I would never launch a book without you 😉 Thanks for clarifying your comment. Reblogs are confusing for me at times. With my Reader, I always wind up commenting on the blog of the person who did the reblog, not the original post. That happened recently, and in fact, my comment somehow wound up on both the original blog and the reblog. It was weird, but a good time was had by all 🙂 Hope your writing is going well! I’m very frustrated to not have the energy or time during the work week to write. (You’re probably thinking, “she could be working on her novel now instead of reading and commenting on blogs!) I’m just waking up and will have to go to my day job in a few minutes. That’s my excuse!

• Patti Hall says:

I wasn’t thinking that at all. I have told you several times how I admire your full life PLUS writing. have a good day and just kick but on the weekend.

3. Pingback: Congratulations | Destiny Allison