Guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, Cesar Torres, argues that writers can (and should) have lives. He presents five ways to “get your life back.” They involve the usual (but critical) “using time effectively” to intriguing suggestions of being “present with people.” To learn more, click here to read the full post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Casper, WY #MondayBlogs #Wyoming September 18, 2017
- One of my favorite novels: Town Father by Kevin Brennan. September 14, 2017
- Update: On Hold Yet Again #HurricaneIrma #TGIF September 11, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets