Guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, Cesar Torres, argues that writers can (and should) have lives. He presents five ways to “get your life back.” They involve the usual (but critical) “using time effectively” to intriguing suggestions of being “present with people.” To learn more, click here to read the full post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Is It Too Much to Ask #VirginiaBeachShooting June 1, 2019
- Theodore Albers, WW II Veteran #MondayBlogs #MemorialDay2019 May 27, 2019
- More of the Same Publishing News #writingcommunity #ampublished May 13, 2019
- Musical Monday: Kristen Wiig and James Corben #MondayBlogs #humor May 6, 2019
- Orchids and Publishing News Redux #writingcommunity #ampublished April 25, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets