Guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, Cesar Torres, argues that writers can (and should) have lives. He presents five ways to “get your life back.” They involve the usual (but critical) “using time effectively” to intriguing suggestions of being “present with people.” To learn more, click here to read the full post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets