Morgan O’Donnell, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, offers some great ideas for making your writing environment sustainable. She uses the classic science fiction novel–Dune–to support her insightful ideas. My favorite: “All good writers recycle.” To see what I mean, read her full post by clicking here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Casper, WY #MondayBlogs #Wyoming September 18, 2017
- One of my favorite novels: Town Father by Kevin Brennan. September 14, 2017
- Update: On Hold Yet Again #HurricaneIrma #TGIF September 11, 2017
- On the Road: Joan Osborne and “Work on Me” September 6, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets