Sebastian Keller, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, has a stimulating post on using art to inspire one’s writing. To keep inspiration alive, we must challenge the rules of our craft, which Sebastian admits is a lot easier for a newbie to do. He encourages writers to “develop that magical perception. Everything is meaningful, everything is inspiring.” Even a blank computer screen can be inspiring … hmmmm … I’ll have to think about that one. But I take his point that even the most mundane circumstances, the most ordinary people can be vessels for inspiration. So go and get inspired: Read Sebastian’s full post by clicking here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
- Veterans Day 2018 #VeteransDay November 11, 2018
- Reaching for the Stars: Prose Poem? #MondayBlogs #yoga November 5, 2018
- I. WANT. IT. TO. STOP. November 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets