Sebastian Keller, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, has a stimulating post on using art to inspire one’s writing. To keep inspiration alive, we must challenge the rules of our craft, which Sebastian admits is a lot easier for a newbie to do. He encourages writers to “develop that magical perception. Everything is meaningful, everything is inspiring.” Even a blank computer screen can be inspiring … hmmmm … I’ll have to think about that one. But I take his point that even the most mundane circumstances, the most ordinary people can be vessels for inspiration. So go and get inspired: Read Sebastian’s full post by clicking here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Musical Monday: Glen Campbell channeling the spirit of Roy Orbison #MondayBlogs #GlenCampbell #RoyOrbison June 24, 2019
- Is It Too Much to Ask #VirginiaBeachShooting June 1, 2019
- Theodore Albers, WW II Veteran #MondayBlogs #MemorialDay2019 May 27, 2019
- More of the Same Publishing News #writingcommunity #ampublished May 13, 2019
- Musical Monday: Kristen Wiig and James Corben #MondayBlogs #humor May 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets