Ellen Goldstein, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, has some great suggestions for how to create your own writing retreat. Her focus is poetry writing, but her advice applies to writers of all genres. Ellen’s suggestions range from setting a schedule to going on field trips. She also offers links to writing that can inspire you. For her full post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets