Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views From the Road: Back to Nevada Where There’s No Hurricanes #MondayBlogs #Rockcandy October 15, 2018
- Another Unscheduled Interruption #HurricaneMichael October 10, 2018
- Views From the Road: Reno, Nevada #MondayBlogs #travel October 8, 2018
- We’ll Always Have Messenger #MondayBlogs #ILoatheFacebook October 1, 2018
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming … #bookreview #shamelesspromotion September 28, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets