Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets