Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- At Long Last: Book 2 in The Changelings Series by Katie Sullivan! July 12, 2017
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
- Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order is Now Available on Amazon! June 6, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets