Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
- Living in the Moment: Sea Creatures and Beaches #MondayBlogs #marinelife #saltlife July 1, 2019
- Musical Monday: Glen Campbell channeling the spirit of Roy Orbison #MondayBlogs #GlenCampbell #RoyOrbison June 24, 2019
- Is It Too Much to Ask #VirginiaBeachShooting June 1, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets