Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- A Different Kind of Book Review: 52 Stories in 52 Weeks by Phillip McCollum #bookreview #Mondayblogs April 8, 2019
- the language of trees. March 18, 2019
- Essay Published in Babbel Magazine! #BabbelUSA #ampublished March 11, 2019
- Reblog: LOVING JONI by Jan Priddy and My Own Take on Reframing Myself #Mondayblogs #CNF #memoir February 25, 2019
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets