Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets