Hana Kim, guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center, provides great advice for anyone interested in getting paid for blogging. Her advice can apply to writing in general since she touches getting used to rejection and calculating appropriate rates; however, her own experience in getting paid to blog is particularly noteworthy. Her take-home messsage: “Blog first; find the right gig later.” The best part of her story is that she is earning money blogging about things that really interest her, things that she was already blogging about for free. She describes it as her “dream job.” I want one of those! For Hana’s complete post, click here.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets