Another entertaining and informative post from a guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center: “A small sheik escaped” and other editing execises to energize your writing by L.A. Ramsey. L.A. shares writing bloopers (AKA typographical errors) as well as the hilarious story of how she lost a sixth-grade spelling contest. Her post is another fine example of blending just enough personal detail with professional knowledge to make for a fun read. Here’s a teaser: “Of all the things in human existence to be ignited by–a skylark, Picasso’s man strumming a blue guitar, a flapper wobbling to the tune of the Charleston, a kid’s gap-toothed grin–mine was a small sheik.” Now click here and read the rest of her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views From the Road: Back to Nevada Where There’s No Hurricanes #MondayBlogs #Rockcandy October 15, 2018
- Another Unscheduled Interruption #HurricaneMichael October 10, 2018
- Views From the Road: Reno, Nevada #MondayBlogs #travel October 8, 2018
- We’ll Always Have Messenger #MondayBlogs #ILoatheFacebook October 1, 2018
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming … #bookreview #shamelesspromotion September 28, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets