Another entertaining and informative post from a guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center: “A small sheik escaped” and other editing execises to energize your writing by L.A. Ramsey. L.A. shares writing bloopers (AKA typographical errors) as well as the hilarious story of how she lost a sixth-grade spelling contest. Her post is another fine example of blending just enough personal detail with professional knowledge to make for a fun read. Here’s a teaser: “Of all the things in human existence to be ignited by–a skylark, Picasso’s man strumming a blue guitar, a flapper wobbling to the tune of the Charleston, a kid’s gap-toothed grin–mine was a small sheik.” Now click here and read the rest of her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets