Another entertaining and informative post from a guest blogger at the Writer’s Resource Center: “A small sheik escaped” and other editing execises to energize your writing by L.A. Ramsey. L.A. shares writing bloopers (AKA typographical errors) as well as the hilarious story of how she lost a sixth-grade spelling contest. Her post is another fine example of blending just enough personal detail with professional knowledge to make for a fun read. Here’s a teaser: “Of all the things in human existence to be ignited by–a skylark, Picasso’s man strumming a blue guitar, a flapper wobbling to the tune of the Charleston, a kid’s gap-toothed grin–mine was a small sheik.” Now click here and read the rest of her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
- Veterans Day 2018 #VeteransDay November 11, 2018
- Reaching for the Stars: Prose Poem? #MondayBlogs #yoga November 5, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets