Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets