Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Casper, WY #MondayBlogs #Wyoming September 18, 2017
- One of my favorite novels: Town Father by Kevin Brennan. September 14, 2017
- Update: On Hold Yet Again #HurricaneIrma #TGIF September 11, 2017
- On the Road: Joan Osborne and “Work on Me” September 6, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets