Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- At Long Last: Book 2 in The Changelings Series by Katie Sullivan! July 12, 2017
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
- Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order is Now Available on Amazon! June 6, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets