Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets