Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets