Or short story or whatever creative project you seem to always be working on but never completing. Take David Jace’s advice and be the god you know you are. In his guest entry at the Writer’s Resource Center, Jace admonishes us that “Writers Must Be Gods.” As gods, we can decide whether our characters live or die, marry or divorce. We can decide when enough is enough, and that the story must come to an end. Our characters, our plots depend on us being gods, and, actually, so do our readers. Check out Jace’s entry for an empowering (pun intended) missive.
Most Recent Stuff
- Views From the Road: Back to Nevada Where There’s No Hurricanes #MondayBlogs #Rockcandy October 15, 2018
- Another Unscheduled Interruption #HurricaneMichael October 10, 2018
- Views From the Road: Reno, Nevada #MondayBlogs #travel October 8, 2018
- We’ll Always Have Messenger #MondayBlogs #ILoatheFacebook October 1, 2018
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming … #bookreview #shamelesspromotion September 28, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets