Hair Today … #MondayBlogs #GoodHairDay

Eat your heart out, Katy Perry.

I got me one of the best if not THE best hairstylist ever.  Some might say that I’m too old to have my hair dyed like this:

IMG_0678

Obviously, I don’t care what some people may think …

IMG_0679

Yup, I’m feeling pretty smug.  Happy Hair Day!

This entry was posted in Hair, Happy and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Hair Today … #MondayBlogs #GoodHairDay

1. Looks amazing, Marie

2. You look great – I love it!

3. I love it, Marie! It looks patriotic too! 🙂

4. Looks amazing! Love the way she blended the blue and burgundy. Katy Perry’s got nothing on you!

5. Luanne says:

Look at you, girl! You look fabulous! How long did it take to do it?

Thanks, Luanne! The whole session (prep, color application, set, wash, trim and style) took 1 hour, 45 minutes. Just the color, maybe half that time, including 10-15 minutes for the color to set. What I really love about this is the color slowly fades away. I wash my hair only once a week (advantage of dry gray hair) so the color will last months. The blue may last even longer. Different colors react differently so it’ll be interesting to see how they fade (or don’t fade).

• Luanne says:

So about the same time as my hair color. You could take the same pic at different points out so you can compare the fading. I used to color my hair red and it always faded SO fast, but I wish I had done that with the photos so I could actually document the changes because sometimes it felt like my imagination although it wasn’t.

6. utahrob says:

Two thumbs up.

7. merrildsmith says:

Good for you! How fun!

8. Marie And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamhair! 🌈 Love it!

9. jburns58 says:

Looks great Marie, I love it!

10. I like it. Gives you an disrtinctive look.

11. I think it’s fun! If I had more hair on my head, I’d have fun with it too! 😉

12. Carrie Rubin says:

Oh wow, I love this! It’s really pretty and looks so soft. You’ve inspired me to consider going more bold with my own hair. It’s looked the same for a long, long time. Well, I did put some layers in it, so there’s that. 🙂

Thanks for visiting my site. Much appreciated!

Thanks, Carrie! These colors will wash out/fade so it’s easy to be bold. I only need to wash my hair once a week so I’m hoping these colors stay for a long time 🙂

13. L. Marie says:

LOVE it!!!! Yay!!!

14. I think it’s GORGEOUS!

15. jackiemallon says:

Oh Katy Perry is a pale imitation! This is beautiful. And your hair is so perfect for it. Permission to feel smug for the rest of week.

16. Sue Vincent says: