It’s that time of year, folks, when most if not all of us in the United States have to at least starting thinking about filing our tax returns. To avoid pain and anguish, read John Howell’s most helpful list of Top Ten Things Not to Do When Doing Your Taxes.
Most Recent Stuff
- the language of trees. March 18, 2019
- Essay Published in Babbel Magazine! #BabbelUSA #ampublished March 11, 2019
- Reblog: LOVING JONI by Jan Priddy and My Own Take on Reframing Myself #Mondayblogs #CNF #memoir February 25, 2019
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets