It’s that time of year, folks, when most if not all of us in the United States have to at least starting thinking about filing our tax returns. To avoid pain and anguish, read John Howell’s most helpful list of Top Ten Things Not to Do When Doing Your Taxes.
Most Recent Stuff
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
- The Disappointed Housewife is LIVE! January 15, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets