It’s that time of year, folks, when most if not all of us in the United States have to at least starting thinking about filing our tax returns. To avoid pain and anguish, read John Howell’s most helpful list of Top Ten Things Not to Do When Doing Your Taxes.
Most Recent Stuff
- Life in the Moment: Still Breathing #MondayBlogs May 14, 2018
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets