Just sharing a friend’s pick-me-up that was also a pick-me-up for me 🙂 The scarf in the photo was one that I had sent to Belinda a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I was on pins and needles (pun intended) as to whether it had arrived (taking a slow plane from Florida to Canada, of course). Soon after I asked her about the scarf, it arrived (such are my mental powers). But not only the scarf which I knitted for her, hoping it would bring a bit of Spring to her long Winter. Belinda also received a bundle of other gifts and she put together this wonderful photo, using her scarf as a frame. Belinda gave me a perfect and happy end to a long, frustrating day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Belinda!
Most Recent Stuff
- Long Overdue Book Reviews: All Good Stories by Linda G. Hill #MondayBlogs #bookreview August 13, 2018
- Finally Friday and Why is There Always a Snag? August 10, 2018
- Florida’s Emerging Writers by Z Publishing House: Preorder Available Now! #amwriting #shortstory August 9, 2018
- It’s Release Day for Jill Weatherholt’s New Novel! July 17, 2018
- The Luck of Friday the 13th #MondayBlogs #neverstopbelievinginyourself July 16, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets