Just sharing a friend’s pick-me-up that was also a pick-me-up for me 🙂 The scarf in the photo was one that I had sent to Belinda a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I was on pins and needles (pun intended) as to whether it had arrived (taking a slow plane from Florida to Canada, of course). Soon after I asked her about the scarf, it arrived (such are my mental powers). But not only the scarf which I knitted for her, hoping it would bring a bit of Spring to her long Winter. Belinda also received a bundle of other gifts and she put together this wonderful photo, using her scarf as a frame. Belinda gave me a perfect and happy end to a long, frustrating day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Belinda!
Most Recent Stuff
- Life in the Moment: Still Breathing #MondayBlogs May 14, 2018
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets