Best line from this post: “Oh and thanks Apple for evolving into Windows.” I read this post by Cate Russell-Cole and thought, Oh my god, I’m not alone! I’ve been using Apple products almost exclusively since 2005 and was a hard-core fan until recently. I haven’t had (yet) the problem that Cate is having with Apple’s latest OS, but I agree the issues I have had seemed to have started right after Steve Jobs died. I thought it was just coincidence. Perhaps it isn’t, after all. The thing is, if I can’t trust Apple, who can I trust? My husband using Windows exclusively and, at least for now, he still has to suffer through mountains of updates every few days as well as the usual errors, freezes, etc. But my Apple products are quickly “catching up” with frequent updates that don’t often improve the functionality of my apps. I don’t like having to get used to a new interface after just getting used to the old one just so Apple claim it’s relevant. Please, Apple, slow down and fully test your products before unleashing them on your (for now) loyal customers. Your products are expensive enough without the added pain of beta software.
Most Recent Stuff
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets