One of the most informative (and frightening) posts I’ve read on trying to stay safe in the “wild frontier” that is (still) the Internet. Click here to read Anne R. Allen’s post, “The Laws of the (Amazon) Jungle—Eight Rules Authors Need to Know to Stay Safe.” Be sure to take notes.
Most Recent Stuff
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
- The Disappointed Housewife is LIVE! January 15, 2018
- Coming soon! January 3, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets