One of the most informative (and frightening) posts I’ve read on trying to stay safe in the “wild frontier” that is (still) the Internet. Click here to read Anne R. Allen’s post, “The Laws of the (Amazon) Jungle—Eight Rules Authors Need to Know to Stay Safe.” Be sure to take notes.
Most Recent Stuff
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets