Briana Vedstad has honored me with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. A huge thanks and big hug to Briana and her kindness in nominating me. You can (and should) visit her original post here and see what other wonderful sister bloggers she nominated 🙂
The rules for this award are simple:
- Post the logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Choose 10-12 other ladies who blog as your nominees.
- Post the links to the nominees’ blogs and notify them on their blog.
OK, here’s the logo:
I’ve thanked Briana (see above).
And now for my nominees:
- Melissa at http://melissajanda.wordpress.com/
- Belinda at http://busymindthinking.com/
- Victoria at http://crimsonleague.com/
- Rosie at http://rosieamber.wordpress.com/
- Linda at http://lindaghill.wordpress.com
- Helen at http://helenmidgley.wordpress.com
- Andra at http://andrawatkins.com/
- Linda in Latvia at http://expateyeonlatvia.wordpress.com/
- Sarah at http://sarahcradit.wordpress.com/
- Kate at http://kateshrewsday.com/
And this last nominee is a bit of a deviation from the rules. (What? You thought I would actually abide by the rules this time?)
- Mrs. Sensible, wife of the Englishman in Italy at http://englishmaninitaly.org/
I’m sure Pecora will find some way to pass the honor along to her 😉