For anyone who is self-publishing in the hopes of attracting a publisher, here’s a horror story for you: If A Publisher Offers You a Contract for Your Self-Published Book, Will You Be Forced (By Amazon) To Refund Past Customers Who Bought It?. You can also read the writer’s original post here: http://www.jamiemcguire.com/amazon-beautiful-disaster-emails/. What is happening to this author doesn’t make any sense at all. The original book isn’t “defective” like a short wire in a waffle iron (and then those companies rarely inform their customers of the defect and offer a refund). Is (part of) the lesson that one avoid doing business with Amazon?
Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day! New Novel by Jill Weatherholt #NewRelease August 20, 2019
- Three Reasons Why I Can’t Quit My Day Job #cats #don’tquityourdayjob August 18, 2019
- Mi Casa, Su Casa #amwriting #MondayBlogs August 12, 2019
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets