For anyone who is self-publishing in the hopes of attracting a publisher, here’s a horror story for you: If A Publisher Offers You a Contract for Your Self-Published Book, Will You Be Forced (By Amazon) To Refund Past Customers Who Bought It?. You can also read the writer’s original post here: http://www.jamiemcguire.com/amazon-beautiful-disaster-emails/. What is happening to this author doesn’t make any sense at all. The original book isn’t “defective” like a short wire in a waffle iron (and then those companies rarely inform their customers of the defect and offer a refund). Is (part of) the lesson that one avoid doing business with Amazon?
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets