For anyone who is self-publishing in the hopes of attracting a publisher, here’s a horror story for you: If A Publisher Offers You a Contract for Your Self-Published Book, Will You Be Forced (By Amazon) To Refund Past Customers Who Bought It?. You can also read the writer’s original post here: http://www.jamiemcguire.com/amazon-beautiful-disaster-emails/. What is happening to this author doesn’t make any sense at all. The original book isn’t “defective” like a short wire in a waffle iron (and then those companies rarely inform their customers of the defect and offer a refund). Is (part of) the lesson that one avoid doing business with Amazon?
Most Recent Stuff
- Views From the Road: Back to Nevada Where There’s No Hurricanes #MondayBlogs #Rockcandy October 15, 2018
- Another Unscheduled Interruption #HurricaneMichael October 10, 2018
- Views From the Road: Reno, Nevada #MondayBlogs #travel October 8, 2018
- We’ll Always Have Messenger #MondayBlogs #ILoatheFacebook October 1, 2018
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming … #bookreview #shamelesspromotion September 28, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets