For anyone who is self-publishing in the hopes of attracting a publisher, here’s a horror story for you: If A Publisher Offers You a Contract for Your Self-Published Book, Will You Be Forced (By Amazon) To Refund Past Customers Who Bought It?. You can also read the writer’s original post here: http://www.jamiemcguire.com/amazon-beautiful-disaster-emails/. What is happening to this author doesn’t make any sense at all. The original book isn’t “defective” like a short wire in a waffle iron (and then those companies rarely inform their customers of the defect and offer a refund). Is (part of) the lesson that one avoid doing business with Amazon?
Most Recent Stuff
- Life in the Moment: Still Breathing #MondayBlogs May 14, 2018
- New Release! THE BONE CURSE, A Genre-Bending, Supernatural Medical Thriller March 27, 2018
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets