For anyone who is self-publishing in the hopes of attracting a publisher, here’s a horror story for you: If A Publisher Offers You a Contract for Your Self-Published Book, Will You Be Forced (By Amazon) To Refund Past Customers Who Bought It?. You can also read the writer’s original post here: http://www.jamiemcguire.com/amazon-beautiful-disaster-emails/. What is happening to this author doesn’t make any sense at all. The original book isn’t “defective” like a short wire in a waffle iron (and then those companies rarely inform their customers of the defect and offer a refund). Is (part of) the lesson that one avoid doing business with Amazon?
Most Recent Stuff
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets