Now here’s website designed to inspire even the most morally depressed (and unpublished) writer: The Self-Publishing Hall of Fame by John Kremer. John reminds us that many writers (current and past) who now enjoy publication through traditional publishers had at one time or another self-published. This is not to say that their road to success necessarily came straight from self-publication, but, at least, if you choose to self-publish, you will be in great company.
Most Recent Stuff
- the language of trees. March 18, 2019
- Essay Published in Babbel Magazine! #BabbelUSA #ampublished March 11, 2019
- Reblog: LOVING JONI by Jan Priddy and My Own Take on Reframing Myself #Mondayblogs #CNF #memoir February 25, 2019
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets