Now here’s website designed to inspire even the most morally depressed (and unpublished) writer: The Self-Publishing Hall of Fame by John Kremer. John reminds us that many writers (current and past) who now enjoy publication through traditional publishers had at one time or another self-published. This is not to say that their road to success necessarily came straight from self-publication, but, at least, if you choose to self-publish, you will be in great company.
Most Recent Stuff
- Rambling Thoughts #MondayBlogs #lifehappens November 20, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets