Now here’s website designed to inspire even the most morally depressed (and unpublished) writer: The Self-Publishing Hall of Fame by John Kremer. John reminds us that many writers (current and past) who now enjoy publication through traditional publishers had at one time or another self-published. This is not to say that their road to success necessarily came straight from self-publication, but, at least, if you choose to self-publish, you will be in great company.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Casper, WY #MondayBlogs #Wyoming September 18, 2017
- One of my favorite novels: Town Father by Kevin Brennan. September 14, 2017
- Update: On Hold Yet Again #HurricaneIrma #TGIF September 11, 2017
- On the Road: Joan Osborne and “Work on Me” September 6, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Carhenge and Clouds #MondayBlogs #Carhenge #clouds September 4, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets