Now here’s website designed to inspire even the most morally depressed (and unpublished) writer: The Self-Publishing Hall of Fame by John Kremer. John reminds us that many writers (current and past) who now enjoy publication through traditional publishers had at one time or another self-published. This is not to say that their road to success necessarily came straight from self-publication, but, at least, if you choose to self-publish, you will be in great company.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment … As Much As I Can #MondayBlogs #hiking #knitting March 19, 2018
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets