Check out the post on the Writer Beware Blog for an in-depth discussion. I don’t think authors have much to worry about since the quality of audio that the Kindle2 offers will match (if ever) the quality of a professionally produced audiobook. At best, the audio option will be a service to the visually impaired. I love audiobooks, and I’ve listened to quite a range of quality. A non-professionally produced audiobook can be entertaining for all the wrong reasons, but if I really want to enjoy a book audibly, then I’ll ante up for a professional production. The Kindle 2 offers a convenience only.
Most Recent Stuff
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
- Veterans Day 2018 #VeteransDay November 11, 2018
- Reaching for the Stars: Prose Poem? #MondayBlogs #yoga November 5, 2018
- I. WANT. IT. TO. STOP. November 3, 2018
- Views From the Road: The Kindness of Strangers #MondayBlogs #humanity October 29, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets