I recently created a profile on Facebook, at first to follow the lives of the younger members of my families. But I’ve since gone Facebook crazy with adding apps, including trying to add my blog posts. Although this old gal has a bit of a learning curve with Facebook, it is insanely easy to set up compared to MySpace and much more fun. But, you may ask, is there any value in Facebook for the aspiring writer? Jump over to Wicked Wordsmith for a great post on “Using Facebook to Your Advantage.” Blogger Angela Wilson interviews Mari Smith on the pros and cons of using Facebook as a marketing tool. It’s a great interview with lots of tips and insights for tyros like me and, maybe, you too!
Most Recent Stuff
- Writers: How Do You Stay Organized? #MondayBlogs #amwriting January 28, 2019
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets