I recently created a profile on Facebook, at first to follow the lives of the younger members of my families. But I’ve since gone Facebook crazy with adding apps, including trying to add my blog posts. Although this old gal has a bit of a learning curve with Facebook, it is insanely easy to set up compared to MySpace and much more fun. But, you may ask, is there any value in Facebook for the aspiring writer? Jump over to Wicked Wordsmith for a great post on “Using Facebook to Your Advantage.” Blogger Angela Wilson interviews Mari Smith on the pros and cons of using Facebook as a marketing tool. It’s a great interview with lots of tips and insights for tyros like me and, maybe, you too!
Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day! New Novel by Jill Weatherholt #NewRelease August 20, 2019
- Three Reasons Why I Can’t Quit My Day Job #cats #don’tquityourdayjob August 18, 2019
- Mi Casa, Su Casa #amwriting #MondayBlogs August 12, 2019
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets