The Writer’s Resource Center has a very special guest blogger today. Lizzie is making her “passage through life dragging a diagnosis of bipolar along.” Her post, Writing from the Boat, is an powerful testament to her inner courage and strength. The boat metaphor comes from a scene in Jaws (one of my favorite movies), and Lizzie encourages all of us to accept the boat we’ve been given and ride the waves. Click here to read her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets