The Writer’s Resource Center has a very special guest blogger today. Lizzie is making her “passage through life dragging a diagnosis of bipolar along.” Her post, Writing from the Boat, is an powerful testament to her inner courage and strength. The boat metaphor comes from a scene in Jaws (one of my favorite movies), and Lizzie encourages all of us to accept the boat we’ve been given and ride the waves. Click here to read her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets