The Writer’s Resource Center has a very special guest blogger today. Lizzie is making her “passage through life dragging a diagnosis of bipolar along.” Her post, Writing from the Boat, is an powerful testament to her inner courage and strength. The boat metaphor comes from a scene in Jaws (one of my favorite movies), and Lizzie encourages all of us to accept the boat we’ve been given and ride the waves. Click here to read her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- More of the Same Publishing News #writingcommunity #ampublished May 13, 2019
- Musical Monday: Kristen Wiig and James Corben #MondayBlogs #humor May 6, 2019
- Orchids and Publishing News Redux #writingcommunity #ampublished April 25, 2019
- Orchids, Butterflies, and Publishing News #MondayBlogs #amwriting April 22, 2019
- A Different Kind of Book Review: 52 Stories in 52 Weeks by Phillip McCollum #bookreview #Mondayblogs April 8, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets