The Writer’s Resource Center has a very special guest blogger today. Lizzie is making her “passage through life dragging a diagnosis of bipolar along.” Her post, Writing from the Boat, is an powerful testament to her inner courage and strength. The boat metaphor comes from a scene in Jaws (one of my favorite movies), and Lizzie encourages all of us to accept the boat we’ve been given and ride the waves. Click here to read her post.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Sort of #MondayBlogs #TEFL #TESL July 24, 2017
- At Long Last: Book 2 in The Changelings Series by Katie Sullivan! July 12, 2017
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets