You can find a thoughtful post on when and how we call ourselves writers at the Writer’s Resource Center. Jane is the guest blogger and, for someone who considers herself only at the early stage (the “bad writer” stage), her writing is in fact quite eloquent. She reminds us that, “Writing is surely the least requirement of becoming a writer.” For how long did I talk about being or becoming a writer without actually doing it? Too often, too long, but thanks to my blog, I’m now writing on a (near) daily basis. Click over to Jane’s post, and see how ready you are to call yourself a writer.
Most Recent Stuff
- The Astronomer’s Wife up at 50-Word Stories! January 22, 2019
- Traditional Book Review: The Death of Mrs. Westaway by @RuthWareWriter #bookreview January 21, 2019
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets