You can find a thoughtful post on when and how we call ourselves writers at the Writer’s Resource Center. Jane is the guest blogger and, for someone who considers herself only at the early stage (the “bad writer” stage), her writing is in fact quite eloquent. She reminds us that, “Writing is surely the least requirement of becoming a writer.” For how long did I talk about being or becoming a writer without actually doing it? Too often, too long, but thanks to my blog, I’m now writing on a (near) daily basis. Click over to Jane’s post, and see how ready you are to call yourself a writer.
Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Georgia O’Keefe and Clouds #MondayBlogs #GeorgiaOKeefe October 9, 2017
- Circumstances of Childhood. A new novel by John W. Howell! October 3, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Trinidad, Santa Fe and the drive from Hell #MondayBlogs #travel October 2, 2017
- Scars: A Portrait of Life September 26, 2017
- Living in the Moment: Total Solar Eclipse #MondayBlogs #totalsolareclipse September 25, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets