You can find a thoughtful post on when and how we call ourselves writers at the Writer’s Resource Center. Jane is the guest blogger and, for someone who considers herself only at the early stage (the “bad writer” stage), her writing is in fact quite eloquent. She reminds us that, “Writing is surely the least requirement of becoming a writer.” For how long did I talk about being or becoming a writer without actually doing it? Too often, too long, but thanks to my blog, I’m now writing on a (near) daily basis. Click over to Jane’s post, and see how ready you are to call yourself a writer.
Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day! New Novel by Jill Weatherholt #NewRelease August 20, 2019
- Three Reasons Why I Can’t Quit My Day Job #cats #don’tquityourdayjob August 18, 2019
- Mi Casa, Su Casa #amwriting #MondayBlogs August 12, 2019
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets