Well, March is nearly over and I have zero hours toward editing my (Great American) horror novel. Initially, I felt shame for having publicized my intent to edit, only to be totally distracted by other (frankly, more important) things. But I got over it–the shame that is. And this “blog” needs to be more focused on writing and editing resources, its original intent. I have found some really good blogs on writing and editing that I’ll review and post here. Also, podcasts! I am an audiophile and frequently scour through the iTunes store for podcasts about or of books and stories. It’s a brave, new, fun world out there for those of us who love to listen to stories.
Most Recent Stuff
- Ambushed by Dead Sea Secrets #MondayBlogs #humor January 14, 2019
- Published (Again) and Procrastinating #MondayBlogs #procrastinating December 10, 2018
- The Little Short Story That Could #MondayBlogs #justwrite November 19, 2018
- Veterans Day 2018 #VeteransDay November 11, 2018
- Reaching for the Stars: Prose Poem? #MondayBlogs #yoga November 5, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets