Well, March is nearly over and I have zero hours toward editing my (Great American) horror novel. Initially, I felt shame for having publicized my intent to edit, only to be totally distracted by other (frankly, more important) things. But I got over it–the shame that is. And this “blog” needs to be more focused on writing and editing resources, its original intent. I have found some really good blogs on writing and editing that I’ll review and post here. Also, podcasts! I am an audiophile and frequently scour through the iTunes store for podcasts about or of books and stories. It’s a brave, new, fun world out there for those of us who love to listen to stories.
Most Recent Stuff
- Ruminations on the United States as an exceptional country #neveragain February 21, 2018
- Good reads for those who love to read #amreading February 5, 2018
- Tiddlywinks ~ an essay by Krista McCarthy January 21, 2018
- Rapunzel, A Different Kind of Fairy Tale ~ fiction by Marie A Bailey January 19, 2018
- Ruminations #MondayBlogs #acceptance #forgiveness January 17, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets