Well, March is nearly over and I have zero hours toward editing my (Great American) horror novel. Initially, I felt shame for having publicized my intent to edit, only to be totally distracted by other (frankly, more important) things. But I got over it–the shame that is. And this “blog” needs to be more focused on writing and editing resources, its original intent. I have found some really good blogs on writing and editing that I’ll review and post here. Also, podcasts! I am an audiophile and frequently scour through the iTunes store for podcasts about or of books and stories. It’s a brave, new, fun world out there for those of us who love to listen to stories.
Most Recent Stuff
- A Dynamic Duo of Authors: The Contract by John W. Howell & Gwen M. Plano is now available! June 19, 2018
- Reflections on Suicide #BeThe1To #SuicideAwareness June 9, 2018
- Living in the Moment: Softshell turtle #mondaymorningzen #MondayBlogs #softshellturtle June 4, 2018
- Mind Over Matter: Overcoming Self-Doubt in Those Opening Lines by Anita Gill — BREVITY’s Nonfiction Blog May 31, 2018
- Life in the Moment: Still Breathing #MondayBlogs May 14, 2018
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets