Most Recent Stuff
- It’s Release Day! New Novel by Jill Weatherholt #NewRelease August 20, 2019
- Three Reasons Why I Can’t Quit My Day Job #cats #don’tquityourdayjob August 18, 2019
- Mi Casa, Su Casa #amwriting #MondayBlogs August 12, 2019
- Under Construction . . . Soon #dancinginthedark #MondayBlogs July 22, 2019
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets
Tag Archives: grief
Originally posted on WHAT THE HELL:
Right on schedule, the Amazon freebie has kicked in, and you can now download Occasional Soulmates for free. The deal runs through Sunday evening. If you have a spare mo or two, let your…
Sad news. In this case, the author no longer needs our help, but his grieving family does. Please share.
A brave poem by a beautiful warrior about a great loss, a young poet named Shane.
A fragment of a story about an old house at The Community Storyboard.