Most Recent Stuff
- Changes Among Other Things #changes #growingup July 6, 2019
- Living in the Moment: Sea Creatures and Beaches #MondayBlogs #marinelife #saltlife July 1, 2019
- Musical Monday: Glen Campbell channeling the spirit of Roy Orbison #MondayBlogs #GlenCampbell #RoyOrbison June 24, 2019
- Is It Too Much to Ask #VirginiaBeachShooting June 1, 2019
- Theodore Albers, WW II Veteran #MondayBlogs #MemorialDay2019 May 27, 2019
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets
Category Archives: Cats
If you recall, last week I posted a story, or rather, memoir, of a young woman wondering whether to send a letter. If you missed it, you can read it here. I’ll wait. Twenty-five years ago, on August 21, the … Continue reading
I didn’t know there was such a event as World Cat Day, but thanks to Interesting Literature, now I do know and I also know some more facts about writers and cats. Read on and enjoy! Interesting Literature It’s World … Continue reading
Born: ??/??/1992 or 1993 Rescued: 08/26/1996 Died: 05/05/2014 In August 1996, we rescued Luisa from a local park, popular with runners and students, and adjacent to a student housing complex. She liked to hang out on the roof of the … Continue reading
This week has been quite the emotional roller coaster, with my husband and I having a few teary-eyed discussions about our oldest cat, Luisa. I’m happy to say that right now she is stable and seems to be regaining some … Continue reading
Dear Reader, you see this lovely specimen of a feline in repose. Reading is hard work, you know, especially of The New Yorker (such long articles!). The girl does love to sleep. And she deserves to sleep as much as … Continue reading
We were on our way back home after a two-day business meeting in another state. We still had about 200 miles to go when we decided to stop at a Wendy’s off I-75 and break for dinner. I was tired … Continue reading
Cats in sinks!
Read the true story of living with a cat who never met a surface he didn’t want to spray.