Most Recent Stuff
- Living in the Moment: Sort of #MondayBlogs #TEFL #TESL July 24, 2017
- At Long Last: Book 2 in The Changelings Series by Katie Sullivan! July 12, 2017
- More Summertime Reading Fun: My GRL by John Howell is Featured on Ereader News Today for $.99 — Fiction Favorites June 13, 2017
- Semi-Traditional Book Review: Reading in Progress #MondayBlogs #bookreview #memoir June 12, 2017
- Two new pieces are included in Kevin Brennan’s In No Particular Order, plus an original preface June 9, 2017
Follow me on Twitter (if you can)My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Writer’s Blog just announced that a self-published author had made it to the shortlist for the PEN/Ackerley prize for memoir and autobiography. Read all about it here.
So maybe I’m psychic. This morning in my Google Reader, I found a post from The Writer’s Helper describing the Self Publisher’s Place (click here to read the post). Of course I had to jump over and check out the … Continue reading
I’ve been following the print-on-demand (or self-publishing) issue for several years, watching as self-publishing has become (more) legitimized, and always with a bit of amusement given that some of the most revered authors in literature were self-published (ex: Virginia Woolf … Continue reading
Editing manuals are like potato chips: You can’t have just one. Not if you’re a writer or editor. One manual may be most effective in explaining the proper use of tenses; another is better at describing the pitfalls of poor … Continue reading
Richard White, A. C. Crispin, and Victoria Strauss provide crucial marketing and industry information for writers on their blog, http://accrispin.blogspot.com/. In their own words: “Writer Beware, a publishing industry watchdog group sponsored by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of … Continue reading
I know I already published a post about moving my blog to WordPress.com, but it seems to have disappear! Well, let’s see if I can make this one stick. Working on the web is always an adventure.