Just to Make It Official

July 2013

July 2013

About these ads

1. Woo-hoo! Congrats, Marie!

• Thank you ;) I’m so glad the next challenge isn’t until November. My fingers are still shaky after this one :)

• I said something similar – or rather: I’m never doing this again! … Until November. It was more the emotional side that drained me completely. Need to store some of it up for November! :-)

• Yeah, I did the camp in April also. I think these were too close together, for me anyway :)

• ooh, you just gave me shivers. Good for you though – that’s an incredible accomplishment (all by itself, and coupled with April, it’s mind-blowing!)

• Mind blowing a good description. My mind is completely blown … out ;)

2. Nicely done! :)

3. Doin’ the turtle booty dance. Get on that shell and spin lady!

• Oh, I love that! Yes, I’ll spin it … in my room … alone … where no one can see me. Have you ever seen Elaine on Seinfeld dance?

• Yes! Exactly! That was one of the things that crossed my mind. That and Joey from friends.

• You know, I’ve never watched an episode of Friends. I’m not sure how managed to happen (or not happen …)

4. Yay!!! Congratulations! Great discipline.

• Thank you! I’m not sure about the discipline, though. It was more like desperation, especially on the last day :)

5. Woo hoo! Is there a prize? ; )

6. Congratulations xx

7. AW yeah Marie!

8. Luanne

/  August 6, 2013

Woot woot! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Congratulations. Jolly good show, old bean :-)

• Thanks, Julian :)
      By the way, for some reason, your comment wound up in my Spam folder. Can’t imagine why. You’re such an upright, proper gentleman, not given to coarse language or indecent thoughts. Must be that WordPress is still acting up …

10. Congratulations. I still don’t know how y’all do it but well done.

11. Lau