It’s Awards Time!

I have to pinch myself. Sometimes I feel like I’m dreaming. I am a shy, sensitive introvert: someone who doesn’t make friends easily, someone who feels more comfortable with furry four-legged critters than people. I’m often inclined to think that people have more reason to not like me, than to like me. That’s just part of who I am. But since I’ve been blogging, I’ve been showered with awards from people I have never met. All I’ve done is commented on and liked your posts, followed your blogs, and tried to give support for your writing and other ventures when I can. And in return I get these awards.

Super-Sweet Award

Super-Sweet Award

Earlier this week, RunningToHerDreams honored me with the Super Sweet Blogger Award, my second one! And she is herself a super sweet and inspiring person, so please visit her blog.

Then Briana Vedsted created a new award and I’m among the first to be honored!

always-here-if-you-need-me

Now for the Rules:
Post a picture of the award somewhere on your blog.
List five things that make you happy.
Choose 5 people to nominate who have been a virtual shoulder to cry on, checked in on you when they knew things were rough, or has always been there for you.
Comment on their blogs to thank them and let them know you nominated you.

Things that make me happy:

1. My husband (OK, he’s not a thing but he’s the first and last and in-between in my happiness)
2. When any of my cats curl up on my lap
3. Giving hand-knitted gifts to friends
3. Writing
4. Reading
5. This community of bloggers

Briana already gave the award to two of my favorite bloggers, so here a few more of my favorites.

My nominees:

www.runningfather.wordpress.com

www.busymindthinking.wordpress.com

www.greenembers.wordpress.com

www.johnwhowell.com

Thank you again, Briana and RunningToHerDreams, and a big hug to everyone who has supported me and my writing.

About these ads
Next Post

1. You are so deserving of these Marie, because you are always there for people. That’s no small statement. I hope you realize. It’s a commitment to reach out and you do it so well. Blessings, hugs, and congrats my friend. I am beyond words honored that you think of me. All my love, Belinda

2. Congratulations on the awards. Thank you for the “always here if you need me award.” I do my best to fulfill the duties.

3. I’m an outgoing, argumentative extrovert who is glad to have made your acquaintance.

4. Congrats! :) xxoo

5. congrats… I will raise a glass of wine to you.

6. Congratulations on the awards – you deserve them! And I second that raising of a glass of wine! Thank you too, so much, for the nomination. Happy Friday, indeed! :-D

Comments are appreciated.

The Contented Crafter

A blog containing random thoughts, creations from my craft room and tales about a cat called Orlando

Kitt O'Malley

Living with Bipolar Disorder. Loved by God.

Legends of Windemere

Enjoy the Adventure

Busy Mind Thinking

Wait! What?!

Hollis Hildebrand-Mills

Divine Imagery Is Everywhere™

parlor of horror

All things horror… and some sci-fi, too...

BREVITY's Nonfiction Blog

(Somewhat) Daily News from the World of Literary Nonfiction

"Broken Glass"

Quietly contemplating female characters in English and American literature

The 4 A.M. Writer

Writing about writing, life, and other musings

cicampbellblog

WriteWhereYouAre

Isabella Stines

A creative writing blog. Simple as that.

Year 'Round Thanksgiving Project

Not just a one day event, I'm blogging every day about what I'm thankful for

Jackie Mallon

Author/Fashion Designer

Aussa Lorens

Hacker. Ninja. Hooker. Spy.

Ned's Blog

Humor at the Speed of Life

Jade's Jungle

On a Writing Safari

countingducks

reflections on a passing life

change it up editing

I'm Candace Johnson, and I love words. Especially yours. Let me help you say it the way you mean it!

Michelle Proulx -- The Website

Shameless self-promotion for my books, plus lots of awesome.

Creative Writing with the Crimson League

Creative Writing Tips and Authorial Support from Fantasy Writer Victoria Grefer

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,450 other followers