Game Changer

This has been an incredible week for me. I’ve been honored with two awards; an essay that I posted to The Community Storyboard was Freshly Pressed; and then I was invited to be an editor on The Community Storyboard. It’s perhaps a bit ironic that, right around this time, I had responded to a post by Victoria Grefer on the milestone of considering yourself a writer. Part of my comment was: “I’m still hesitant to call myself writer, but I’m getting there.”

Well, after all that has happened this week, I want to announce that “I’m there.”

I AM A WRITER.

It feels good to put this in writing. It feels so damn good.

Previous Post

1. Congratulations Marie! Good for you! It is a good feeling, isn’t it! :)

2. Well we knew that already. Good that you have realised it as well.

3. Yeah! Come join the clan! Good for you.

4. Your always the last to know, Marie.
    ;)

5. And now you can pick up all the psychological benefits of a writer; self criticism, guilt, procrastination anxiety, word loss, and rampant paranoia. LOL

6. well done..
    Freshly Pressed as well :)

7. Congratulations x

8. Fantastic, Marie! You knew it all along, though… ;-)

9. Wonderful news! Glad you have had a spectacular week. Keep writing!

10. Nice job! I’ve seen your comments many times at Eric Baker’s blog and I finally had a chance to pop over. I’m very happy for your success!

11. Congratulations, Maria! I shared this on my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Change-It-Up-Editing-and-Writing-Services/362306400523555). You are a great inspiration for other writers!