Game Changer

This has been an incredible week for me. I’ve been honored with two awards; an essay that I posted to The Community Storyboard was Freshly Pressed; and then I was invited to be an editor on The Community Storyboard. It’s perhaps a bit ironic that, right around this time, I had responded to a post by Victoria Grefer on the milestone of considering yourself a writer. Part of my comment was: “I’m still hesitant to call myself writer, but I’m getting there.”

Well, after all that has happened this week, I want to announce that “I’m there.”

I AM A WRITER.

It feels good to put this in writing. It feels so damn good.

Previous Post

1. Congratulations Marie! Good for you! It is a good feeling, isn’t it! :)

2. Well we knew that already. Good that you have realised it as well.

3. Yeah! Come join the clan! Good for you.

4. Your always the last to know, Marie.
    ;)

5. And now you can pick up all the psychological benefits of a writer; self criticism, guilt, procrastination anxiety, word loss, and rampant paranoia. LOL

6. well done..
    Freshly Pressed as well :)

7. Congratulations x

8. Fantastic, Marie! You knew it all along, though… ;-)

9. Wonderful news! Glad you have had a spectacular week. Keep writing!

10. Nice job! I’ve seen your comments many times at Eric Baker’s blog and I finally had a chance to pop over. I’m very happy for your success!

11. Congratulations, Maria! I shared this on my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Change-It-Up-Editing-and-Writing-Services/362306400523555). You are a great inspiration for other writers!

Comments are appreciated.

The Contented Crafter

A blog containing random thoughts, creations from my craft room and tales about a cat called Orlando

Kitt O'Malley

Living with Bipolar Disorder. Loved by God.

Legends of Windemere

Enjoy the Adventure

Busy Mind Thinking

Wait! What?!

Hollis Hildebrand-Mills

Divine Imagery Is Everywhere™

parlor of horror

All things horror… and some sci-fi, too...

BREVITY's Nonfiction Blog

(Somewhat) Daily News from the World of Literary Nonfiction

"Broken Glass"

Quietly contemplating female characters in English and American literature

The 4 A.M. Writer

Writing about writing, life, and other musings

cicampbellblog

WriteWhereYouAre

Isabella Stines

A creative writing blog. Simple as that.

Year 'Round Thanksgiving Project

Not just a one day event, I'm blogging every day about what I'm thankful for

Jackie Mallon

Author/Fashion Designer

Aussa Lorens

Hacker. Ninja. Hooker. Spy.

Ned's Blog

Humor at the Speed of Life

Jade's Jungle

On a Writing Safari

countingducks

reflections on a passing life

change it up editing

I'm Candace Johnson, and I love words. Especially yours. Let me help you say it the way you mean it!

Michelle Proulx -- The Website

Shameless self-promotion for my books, plus lots of awesome.

Creative Writing with the Crimson League

Creative Writing Tips and Authorial Support from Fantasy Writer Victoria Grefer

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,448 other followers